Classroom Working Blog

THIS IS A CLASSROOM WORKING BLOG. YOU MAY SEE MISTAKES OR ERRORS. THESE ERRORS WILL NOT BE CORRECTED BY THE TEACHER AS THIS IS WHERE THE CHILDREN ARE CURRENTLY WORKING. THIS BLOG WILL BE MONITORED BY THE CLASSROOM TEACHER. THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR BLOG.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Young Leaders Day!!

Hi my name is Lalita and I am the house captain of Kea. I went to young Leader's Day in Palmerston on Tuesday the 29 of May. The speakers were Nick Tuitasi, Doctor Farah Palmer, Cam Calkoen, Jamie Fitzgerald, Annah Mac, and David Atkinson.

My favourite speaker was Cam Calkoen and the thing that said that inspired me was his motto and his motto is "dream it, believe it, achieve it." Cam over came his fear of speaking in public and now he is a world famous speaker that gives hope to everyone around the world.

Young Leaders Day was very inspiring because it has gave me more experience that will push me forward even if I feel like stopping. I really enjoyed going to Young Leader's Day and it was very fun to listen to all the speakers.







No comments: